Shopify is a subscription-based software that allows you to set up an online store and sell products.It's an e-commerce platform that offers a way to quickly launch an online store and start selling to customers, wherever they are.
Using our Shopify Integration you can easily connect your Shopify Store to your Platform.ly CRM, which means you will then be able to automatically import your customer data in Platform.ly.
To connect Shopify to Platformly, all you need to do is:
- From the Shopify App Store select Platformly and then add the app.
- You will then be asked to login to your Shopify store.
- Once logged in to your Shopify store, click on “install app” and the Platformly app will then be installed on the store. You will then be redirected to Platformly login page, where you can then login into your Platformly's account and complete the setup.
- In your Platformly's account, select a “Project” for your Shopify Store.
- Platformly will then connect to your Shopify store and you will be taken to the settings page where you can select and set up all the settings.
- Install Platformly Shopify application to your Store Now!